Hiking in our beautiful Weissbriach region
In spring, summer and autumn, from right here at our hiker-friendly Hotel Nagglerhof in Weissbriach
Whether you are on your own or with your family, everyone is invited to participate. Passing through lush meadows and fragrant flowers, you will be able to get to know this unique alpine world. These tours focus primarily on regional mountains and alpine pastures in the area of the Carnic Alps and Gitschtal. Afterwards, we will have suggestions for many other activities you might well be interested in as well.
Discover the Carnic Alps
- Möselalm: Trail Time: 1¾ hrs. Forest path suitable for children and seniors. Also possible for good walkers to continue to the Napalalm, an additional 1¾ hrs. from the Möselalm
- Nature Path: Trail Time: 2½ hrs. Five info boards document the history of Gitschtal
- Waisacher Alm: Trail Time: 2¼ hrs. Suitable for families.
- Hohenwarter Höhe: Trail Time: 2¼ hrs. with option to continue to the Schimanberger Alm. Wonderful views of Gitschtal
- Reisskofel, a local mountain just outside Weissbriach: Trail Time: 6 hrs. Only for experienced hikers wanting to explore the unique valleys of this region.
At Hotel Naggler in Weissbriach, you can experience a perfect hiking holiday. We will provide you with lots more information about the region’s hiking opportunities once you get here!